October 08, 2004

Medicinal meth

I've done a jury trial involving medical marijuana, but this really kicks it up a notch:

"Craig Harris' argument that he manufactured methamphetamine for medicinal reasons was rejected Thursday by a Crawford County jury, which recommended that he spend 25 years in the Arkansas Department of Correction."

"Harris said he tried methamphetamine about five years ago but didn’t like it. However, about 18 months ago, he tried it again for relief from pain and found that it helped.“I started making it so I would know what I was taking and wouldn’t get someone else’s stuff,” Harris told the jury."

If one thing stands out about meth cookers, it's their craftsman-like devotion to pure ingredients and quality control.

"Harris said he began manufacturing the drug at his Cedarville home about a month before it was raided, and cooked methamphetamine about once a month. He said he used the drug every few days. “I would use it whenever I felt I needed it,” he said. “If I hadn’t been using it, I probably wouldn’t be here now,” Harris said."

...in a quote apparently recorded at the Arkansas State Pen.

"“It helped me get through the day. It had a healing effect on me. I was able to function during the day,” Harris said.“It (methamphetamine) worked my heart and it needed to be worked. I couldn’t walk, so it took the place of exercise,” Harris said."

Forget Atkins and South Beach! Now it's the Cedarville Diet! It's how so many of our clients stay so fit. Enjoy your 25 years on the yard, schmendrick.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Harris leave his comment against drug Addition. Drug addition person should follow the meditation and yoga it will change your life.
--------------------
Ganeshan


Crystal Meth Addiction