January 10, 2006

Prison talk - public pretender

Prison Talk Online is an excellent website for us, our clients, and our clients' families, with tons of information resources and forums presented in a supportive, straightforward, straight-shooting way.

When I googled "public pretender," I found this recent exchange:

"My public PRETENDER is a sellout!... (A)lls my attorney wants to do is make a deal for me. He doesnt give a shit."

And a reply:

"As an outside observer, I have to think that the real reason you are in so much trouble is that you seem to have knowingly surrounded your self with folks who have substance abuse issues and who sell drugs; rather than your Pretender being the source of your troubles. Also, I have to think that maybe your Pretender would care about you more as a person if you acted like (you) recognized that their doctorate in law meant they might know a thing or two."

Thank you for that, observer. Like I said, straight talk.

Check out the main site for a

web community... conceived in a prison cell, designed in a halfway house, and funded by donations from families of ex-offenders, to bring those with an interest in the prisoner support community a forum in which their issues and concerns may be addressed by others in similar circumstances and beliefs.

0 Comments: