March 30, 2007

Open mic Friday

From the comments:

I've been reading your blog and many other PD blogs for years (all through law school). I graduated in May 2006, took and passed the California Bar, and have now been hired as a public defender. I'll start in a few weeks.

I went to law school specifically to become a public defender. I interned in two very different California counties. I'm thrilled my dream is coming true. I'm asking for advice from the seasoned veterans of the PD trenches: What is the best / most important advice you can offer to a "baby PD" like me?

Thanks for any input.


Input, anybody?

'Til I get back to you, Anonymous, check out the p.d.s on the blogroll, and read the answers to this question in PD Stuff's Monday Musings.

(I swear I've gone home for lunch - I'm not blogging from work!)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!