August 14, 2006

Sigint

Russian speaker Gluzd listens in on an IM'ing public defender, and posts the results on Livejournal for our edification:

conversation with a public defender

"...i can get these DAs to give me awsome deals but whats the fu***ing point when that a******e is just going to say, oh you are trying to sell me out you dont want to fight for me and i am like god himself could come down hear and try this case and you would still go to jail you moron...

"so i said ok fine, i went off the hook on the trial, but he knew he was f***ed and durring the DA closing he leans over and goes i changed my mind i want that deal now..."


(The Russian words before the intercepted messaging mean (roughly) (I think), "A conversation between old classmates, one, a lawyer provided by the state to represent the poor")

0 Comments: