September 14, 2006

ID: 13 more felony charges against pistol-packing prosecutor

Jail clothes are never flattering, particularly when you're an ex-prosecutor. From KIFI:

Kimball Mason Appears in Court

Thursday we're getting our first look at former Idaho Falls City Prosecutor Kimball Mason since he was sent to Cottonwood Correctional Facility three months ago. He made his first appearance in court Thursday for 13 entirely new charges. This is on top of the three felony charges he's already been sentenced for...

In total, there are 13 new felony charges: six forgery and seven grand theft charges...


Update: from Assuming Arguendo - "Did I shave my head for this?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many cases were infected by Mr. Mason's misconduct.

The Christian Man said...

Wow. This article is absolutely fascinating. I appreciate you linking me to it, and I've forwarded it to some San Diego felony attorneys I know to see what they think.