November 20, 2006

"Now he's gettin a tattoo, he's gettin ink done - he asked for a 13, but they drew a 31"

These kids are so going to show up in my caseload:


Via BoingBoing and Neatorama, it's the GR8 TaT2 Maker!

Open up your very own pretend play tattoo parlor. This easy-to-use tattoo maker kit includes an electronic tattoo pen and funky stencils...

Says one happy shopper:

"I bought this for my 6 year old son's birthday who LOVES tattoos! It's great, gives the look and "feel" of a real tattoo..."


Only $14.99. No deliveries to juvenile detention addresses.

Defining Deviancy Down Update: I stand indicted of failing to accept tattooed people unconditionally, not because I don't embrace the marketing of adult pasttimes to way-too-young kids, but because I'm an ancient white guy. Guilty as charged: didn't they see my picture up in the right-hand corner?

2 Comments:

Gideon's Guardians said...

Those kids looks pretty fly (for a white guy)

Anonymous said...

Nice job highlighting this fine product. We at Legal Profession Blog salute you and can only add that at least your future clients will already be fluent in license plate. Our take and HT: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/legal_profession/2006/11/a_nu_toy_yule_h.html