June 23, 2006

When the day is long

Some of my public defender colleagues are having a rough time just now.

Woman of the Law posts from the heart:

I am not fighting the system that crushes the lives of my clients. I just help it run smoothly.

I feel like every day has become an exercise in futility...


Audacity is heart-sick:

The last few weeks have felt like years. I'm mentally, emotionally and physically exchausted...

I am officially burnt out at the age of 25...


No, no , no, you're not alone. That's one of the graces of having p.d. colleagues, even if they're virtual blogging colleagues. I think I've been through some similar times and moods and come out the other side. Sometimes it was enough just for someone to check up on me and say, "it's going to be all right."

It's going to be all right.

0 Comments: