February 05, 2006

P.D. on the verge of going postal

Interesting, and occasionally head-scratching perspective from a disgruntled public defender who's studying for the Alaska bar and dreaming of the day he arrives in the Great Land. And some pretty good disgruntlement it is - man, he's had it!

He does have a pretty good recommendation for dealing with job-related discontent: watch The Shawshank Redemption. Again and again.

Sir, might I also suggest regular visits to the photo section of Alaskablawg? Hang in there.

(Now I remember that this guy's blog is also where I saw that frog-in-boiling-water image.)

1 Comment:

My home is Alaska said...

Hmmm, why head scratching? I respectfully submit that my views are entirely consistent with those of every public defender I know. We are all worried about the future I think.